Sunday, August 21, 2022

How Things Are Going

Things are going well for the nonprofit. We are having our first event and I am so excited. I have a friend of mine who is acting as an administrative assistant. My friend in Arkansas is helping with things for the event. I have people from Arkansas coming to the event. I also have family coming to the event. The event is being advertised and I think people will come. I have a new friend who is a psychologist who is going to help out. We now have a farrier. Things are looking up. People are learning about us. I have had meetings about the nonprofit with people. I’m getting more excited. I want this to be a success and to help others. 
Now, here is the struggle. Things are getting more and more expensive. The drought has caused hay to go to outrageous prices but we have to have it. I know things are going to get better. I know this place was not put on my heart for it to fail before it gets started. The hay situation has been a struggle, but it will get better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment