Sunday, August 21, 2022

I’m So Upset

Ursula was here less than twenty-four hours. She stayed through the night and then she was seen with the other cats on the back steps the next morning. We have not seen here since then. I am heartbroken about it. I learned a lesson in this. We brought the cat home after taking her away from the surroundings she knew. Now I have no idea what happened to her or where she went. It’s a hard pill to swallow for me. I did not want this to happen, I wanted to help her. Kenzie and I both looked for her for days. She has not been seen again. She may have followed Peanut Butter and Jelly across the street and she lost her way. She may still be hiding on the property but I have not seen her. I’m upset that this has happened. I will not do that again and I hope she is okay. 


No comments:

Post a Comment