Thursday, July 9, 2020

It’s that time of year. I really don’t remember it last year so I feel like it’s new to me. The pigs are blowing their coats. That means they are shedding their hair. Let me tell you. They are cranky. I’m sure it’s the hot weather on top of shedding all of their hair. I am telling you. I have never seen them this cranky. They are definitely not themselves. They are all the time grinding their teeth. They do beg for me to help with their shedding. Spam will even just sit there and let me pet on her just to see if her hair will come out. Treat is even snappy and she never is that way. I do have a pool out there for the heat. They are obviously very itchy because of the hair coming out also. I hate it for them. The new hair is already growing back in so hopefully it won’t last much longer.


No comments:

Post a Comment