Friday, September 30, 2022

Fainting

We got some fainting goats a few months ago. I will be honest and say, I think it might be a little cruel to scare them enough to make them faint. Now, I know people like to make them faint. That’s kinda what the goat is known for. Well, ours won’t faint. Their muscles will seize up but they do not fall over. Enter Jonah. He is a friend of mine’s son. He is so good with all animals. The kid amazes me with them. He is one of the only people Noma will tolerate. I will never forget the first day he was at the house, I look over to see where he had gone and he was using one hand to let a cow and another hand to let a chicken. My chickens don’t like human contact but Jonah was able to do it without them fussing. So, they were at the house and his mom and I are talking and I look over and Cinderella had in fact, fainted. She fell into the food bowl and then out of the food bowl. I could not believe my eyes. He said, I was just going to let her which made me laugh. That kid is going to do great things in life.

2 comments:

  1. He absolutely loves the farm! We are lucky to be able to visit so freely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m so glad y’all come by!!

    ReplyDelete