Sunday, August 23, 2026
Accidents Do Happen
I went out to check on the animals. I did not hear Louie hollering like I normally did. I went out there and was trying to get him to come to me, but he would not move. It then came to my attention that he was tangled up and he could not get free. I had to call Ronnie in the house to bring me a knife to cut him free. I do not know how long Louie had been tangled up, but long enough to be tired and trying to lay down. Ronnie finally got him free. That poor baby must have been like that for a while. I am glad I went to check on him. You know, he laid down as soon as he was free. Of course his mom and Tina were there with him checking on him the whole time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment