Sunday, August 23, 2026
Sad News
I did get the call while we were in Arkansas visiting family that Tina had passed away. Devastated does not being to describe how I was feeling. I was beyond heartbroken. I also knew that she had been declining. And the heat had been really bad on her. We had put out everything provision we could for her and she had been wormed and all of the things we could do. I felt terrible for our animal sitter who had to call and give me the news. She had sent me a picture earlier in the day and when I zoomed in, Tina’s color did not look good. I am happy I got 4 months with her. I will be working on a book just on her and the goats. Their story has been one of my favorites. I am so sad, but I know things happen and it must have been her time to go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment