Sunday, February 16, 2020

The night we put Russ (the new pig) into the pen, we started hearing coyotes and super close and it was still daylight. Freaked me out completely. I stayed outside until well after dark making sure all of the animals were okay. Came in and sat down to relax and watch tv with the hubby. I was definitely on high alert. I thought I heard them again, so we went outside with a gun and a flashlight. Things are well lit where the pigs are and I keep getting told not to worry about it. I really try not to, but it doesn’t usually work. I constantly think about it after I hear coyotes. I always worry for nothing. I got up the next morning almost running outside to check on all of the animals and they were all fine. The joys of living in the country. 


No comments:

Post a Comment