Sunday, February 23, 2020

We got Russ a week ago and had him neutered. Well, thankfully I knew that it would take a few weeks for him to completely be sterile, so there was a pen built especially for him. During the last couple of days, my two that need to be spayed went into heat. I’m still working on this. Well, since Russ’ hormones won’t completely level for up to 60 days and he isn’t completely sterile yet, there has been some behavior issues. I know those will level out so I’m not worried about it and am not rehoming him. He is now jumping up on me due to the others being in heat and him still having those hormones when around a female in heat. He cannot get to them, though he has tried to. I’m making this post to show how important it is to spay and neuter your animals. They are all a little miserable at the moment but that is all going to change soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment