Thursday, October 8, 2020

Grossed out

I am going to say this as nicely as possible. I am so grossed out right now. If you are a deer hunter and you hunt in a place around people’s homes, please pick up whatever is left of that animal. I am so disgusted right now!! I have 4 dogs and all of them had bones from a deer tonight. I had to take that away from them. I don’t know how long they have been there but you could smell it from a long way away. To top that off, I don’t leave my dogs outside because they run off and because of coyotes. Now my dogs smell like a dead animal. I am going to get them and everything else cleaned up. Seriously though, ummm... can you clean it up and get rid of it?? I’m having to pick it up one piece at a time and it is seriously not okay. I will spare you pictures. 


No comments:

Post a Comment