Monday, November 29, 2021

Adventures of Ronnie and Shanna

 I’m telling you, us going anywhere is like a funny comic strip. We didn’t leave when we needed to since we were preparing the animals for us to leave making sure they had all they needed. Then we get about 2 hours down the road and I realized I forgot my makeup. Luckily there was a Walmart close by fixing to close but I was able to get what I needed. We get a few more hours up the road and it’s 1am and we are tired. We rented a room in a not so great place where the walls were so thin you could hear the parties going on next door. We got a few hours of sleep and back on the road. We had a good time but I started hearing donkeys braying that weren’t really there and seeing dogs that weren’t there. Hahahaha!! Apparently I was missing the animals. I was ready to get back to life on the farm. They were all excited to see us even though we got home at 11pm. Traveling with us is something else but so is daily life. I guess it is all part of the adventure together. 


No comments:

Post a Comment