Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Seen it all

 I think I might have seen it all now. Probably not, but this isn’t something you see everyday. Or at least, I don’t. I had seen Peanut Butter in the shop and then he was gone. I walked to the back of the hay pile where Edith has been laying eggs since she has decided to live in the shop again and there sits Peanut Butter… on an egg. I kid you not. That cat has been sitting on eggs. Whether he knows what he is doing or not, he was sitting on that egg. Normally there are more of them, but I have been gathering the eggs in several places everyday so we don’t have more babies running around. I love seeing the babies but I think 30 chickens is enough. If I’m being exact I would say there are 32 chickens here now. That’s a lot of chickens if you think about it. Anyway. Peanut Butter was laying on the egg, but I was able to get it from him Mimi he easier than I could a hen. Never a dull moment. 




No comments:

Post a Comment