Monday, November 29, 2021

Impatient Spam

 It was starting to get cold out. I decided to put more straw in the pig houses. The only problem was, it was already dark. I didn’t think anything about it since I have lights out there. I started dividing it up to get it in the houses. One of those houses, I have to crawl in the house to put straw in the back. As I was crawling in, Spam couldn’t get past me, but I didn’t know that at the time. As I was crawling out, backward, I feel Spam bite me on the back of the calf. Now, I know she just wanted me out of the way and she didn’t go through my scrub pants, so I know she didn’t do it hard. Those pants are thin. There was no mark on me. As soon as I got out of her way, she ran in and started moving straw around. It’s a good thing I love that girl. 


No comments:

Post a Comment