Saturday, December 24, 2022

Bacon Bit

Bacon Bit is starting to do the things she used to do. One thing, my favorite thing would be her flopping over for a belly rub as soon as she would see me because she knew she would get lots of attention. She used to love the attention. She has been mad at me since we moved here. She has not been the same at all. I guess she has decided to not be mad anymore. I was watering the animals and I was standing on the other side of the fence from her but I looked over and she was on her side waiting for a belly rub. By the time I got in there, the other pigs surrounded me and she got up and walked away. We are working on moving some of the pigs, so hopefully she will feel comfortable again and let me give her belly rubs all the time.


No comments:

Post a Comment