Friday, December 30, 2022

Blessings

I had some kids come out to the farm this week. People I did not otherwise have ties with. That makes me happy. The grandmother had bought them books I had written for Christmas and they wanted to come see the animals. They had a good time. They were able to pet the animals and give treats to them. I later texted their grandma telling her they had been able to come by and I had hoped they had a good time. She said they were already ready to come back and bring some treats to do it all over again. She told me she hoped when they read my books they would be exposed to kindness and courage to do good in the world and that others needed to be reminded of that by someone who leads by example. I had tears in my eyes, but the blessing that was to me was such a big deal. I do get discouraged at times but I know things are going to work out. I appreciate the encouragement and I am glad people do enjoy their experience when they come out here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment