Saturday, December 24, 2022

Could Have Been Bad

 Of course the inside cats know there is another cat in the bedroom. They fight through the door. Oreo has decided to run by me more than once but I have been able to get him out of there before the cats got in a fight or something. On this day I left them be. I didn’t hear anything crazy going on, so I opened the door and Oreo ran out of there as fast as he could. Upon further inspection, I see that Ursula got him. She got him good enough that one of her claws was still in his skin. That could have been bad. Luckily I was able to get the claw out and it was not deep. I was in shock. She is usually so sweet but she does not like other cats. I don’t think it’s all cats, mostly tuxedo cats which is what Oreo is. I guess he learned his lesson. He has not tried to go back in there again. 


No comments:

Post a Comment