Friday, December 30, 2022

Spay Appointment

I took Athena and Onyx in for a spay. They did not get them to surgery the day I dropped them off so I had to pick them up the next day. I was not real pleased when I took Yeller in, but they did well with Ursula so I thought I would give it a shot. Well, I still was not too pleased. I know it’s a good vet office but they are so busy. It took them a long time to find my cats. When they did find them, Athena now has one sort of eye infection and they told me I could bring her back if it did not clear up. The cats were yelling out until they saw me and then they stopped. They were quite all the way home. Once we got home, neither of them wanted to eat and they went to hide. I hope they are okay. They did not seem to feel well for sure. Hopefully they will feel better tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment