Saturday, September 19, 2026

Athena

Athena was sick before we left for Alaska, I took her to the vet and that was a dramatic situation, but she was diagnosed with a UTI. She was given fluids, a shot of antibiotics, and another antibiotic. My friend did the antibiotic for her while we were gone. I thought she was better. Well, I was wrong. She started doing the same things she was doing. I took her to another vet and they did an ultrasound and an X-ray and found out she did not have a bladder infection this time, she was constipated. This cat is so backed up, but she is still eating. I did not even know what to say. Now I am giving her med again. She is going to end up liking me because I am having to pick her up so much to give her meds. She is not the friendliest cat in the world. We are doing what we have to do. Hopefully this will work with the meds and instructions he gave me, or we will be back at the vet again and that visit will be much worse. 




No comments:

Post a Comment