Saturday, September 19, 2026
Baby Chick Update
Well, the baby got new baby chick food and a new water jug. I do think the baby may have some neurological issues or is blind. The baby will get up and fall over. It is really sad. We will see if the baby makes it or not. I attempted to put the baby with Snowflake and the other baby and she was not having it. I also attempted to put the baby with any other hen we have and they were not having it either. They were all curious, but not enough to take the baby. I wondered if something was wrong with the baby and that was why they would not take it, but it could also be because I had been holding onto the baby. Who knows. I just know the baby is crying for someone or something and I can only do so much. I want it to be okay and I am doing everything I can do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment