Saturday, September 19, 2026
Baby Chick
We Had something wild happen, I cannot explain it. Snowflake had sat on a bunch of eggs and only one hatched out, well, we went on vacation, so I had not thrown the eggs out. Long story short, I went to throw away the eggs and I found a baby chick, alive that had just hatched. I am not sure how that happened except that snowflake sat on it and hatched it for a while and then the heat hatched it the rest of the way. I took the baby into my hands and held onto it. Ronnie and I put it into the place we put the baby chicks when we have them. I have some stuff to tide us over until we could get baby chick food and a new water jug for the babies. The baby seemed to be doing okay.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment