Sunday, June 26, 2022

Annabeth

Yes, I have a chicken named Annabeth. She is a beautiful chicken. I saw her struggling and decided to take a closer look. She had somehow gotten into some string and she had the string wrapped around both ankles and they were linked together. I felt so bad for her. She may have been caught up in the string but that chicken could run. She was still fast. Ronnie and I were both chasing that chicken and she continued to run. Y’all, I even jumped a fence to try to catch her. I couldn’t believe I could still do it. We finally caught her. She screamed and squawked so loudly while we were cutting off her strings. She is fine but might be traumatized. She does not like people. Regardless, we got the string off and she is able to walk fine again. 


No comments:

Post a Comment