Sunday, October 13, 2024

10/8/24

My day yesterday was stressful. I had been watching data for the northern lights, but I guess I did not understand what I was looking at. I woke up to alerts on my phone saying the data was high. Well, those alerts had come in hours before. I had missed them. I looked on one of the pages I watch on Facebook and sure enough, people an hour and a half north of me had seen them. Oh I was upset with myself. I was seriously so depressed about it. 

The sunrise was gorgeous. I mean better than most days. 



I did see Onyx and Yeller this morning, but not Athena.




The donkeys and goats were out. They sure did make me smile. 



This afternoon I did get to see Athena. That makes me worry less about the cats. I saw them all this afternoon. 





The dogs seemed to be doing fine. Pepper and Maggie are hanging in there. I don’t know what else to say about them. They make my heart heavy. 



The horses are looking better with putting weight on. I do like to see that. I was able to put medicine on Spots’ leg and Saverine’s eye. They just allowed me to do that. It makes me glad to know I am able to do that. 



Mattie and Willow were getting into anything and everything today. I have  no idea what was going on with them. 



The cows were eating were eating what was left of the hay in the pasture. 



I did not go down to the pigs, but they all looked like they were doing fine and Ronnie said they were doing fine. 



The sheep were wanting some attention, so of course, I gave them some attention. 



I did go outside and took some photos of the sky. I knew there were no northern lights again, but I took photos of the sky anyway. 




No comments:

Post a Comment