Sunday, October 13, 2024

10/7/24

It sure was a beautiful sunrise this morning. I had hope for a good day. It was so pretty. However, I got a call about my grandpa being in the hospital again for the second time in a few days. My grandparents are a couple of my favorite people on this earth. After being on the phone all day checking on this situation, my grandpa is going to be okay. I was exhausted after all of that today. 


When I went to feed, Ann had been sitting in the crate laying an egg. Once she laid that egg, she went wild with all of that squawking. All the hens do that when they lay an egg. I have to laugh about it when I hear it since I know exactly what that sound means. 


Lester is looking okay today, but he is sticking to himself. I do not blame him.


The cows were side by side today. Those two needed each other and I am so glad they have each other. 


The little donkey family were getting along well today. They were all eating together. They are definitely like a human family with their ups and downs. Noma usually shuts things down since she is momma after all. It is funny to watch them. 


Ann needs to get out of the shop and get into the sunlight. Her comb is going over. She needs some sunlight to fix that. 


The animals are all doing well. I was too tired to stick around outside with the animals. 




I did get to see all the cats this afternoon. None of them were together, so it took longer for me to find them all. 




Ruth was hanging out in the old dirt from the garden to give herself a dirt bath. 


The sunset was beautiful tonight.
Here lately I have been watching for the northern lights since I have missed them a few times here in Texas. At least I have seen other people posting pictures of the northern lights in Texas. I downloaded an app and started watching data. When I was watching the sunset, I had this feeling about the northern lights and thought I would stay up and watch to see if they happened. Well, I fell asleep. 


No comments:

Post a Comment