Sunday, October 13, 2024

10/6/24

I looked outside this morning and the donkeys looked like something was wrong, but they like to make me think they. In reality, they were rolling around and enjoying the sun. 


All the cats were home this evening. You know I look for them daily and it is nice when they don’t make me look too hard. 


The donkeys were enjoying the green pastures and the sun on them. 


Lester went after the wrong hen. Fred went after him and he somehow got stuck in the fence. Fred was trying to kill him. I got over there in time to free Lester from the fence and run Fred off. 


Sonny was in the shop terrorizing the hens. I had to run him off, too. Not a good day from roosters around here. 


The two youngest hens we have still like to keep under the porch. When I got back there, they decided to move on out of the backyard. 


The four youngest chickens were glad I had put the food out. They were ready for it. 


The moon was sure pretty tonight. I tried to get good photos, but it is so hard to get a good picture of the moon. The stars were pretty out here. I am glad to live out of town and can see them every night. 




No comments:

Post a Comment