Sunday, October 13, 2024

10/11/24

I could not really sleep since I was so excited about seeing the northern lights. Now onto seeing a comet this weekend.
The sunrise was beautiful. Nothing compares to what I saw last night though. 


I got to work and there was a stray kitten. That kitten looked and reminded me so much of Persia. It really broke my heart. She did find a home with one of the employees though. I decided to go buy a bunch of supplies for the cat for the employee. The cat is a sweet little thing. I hope the home works out. 
I got to see all the cats this afternoon. 




The donkeys and goats were all wanting chicken feed today. They are so funny. 





The dogs were all rolling around in the grass this afternoon. 





The pigs were all pretty active this afternoon wanting their food. 
The goats were active tonight, too. Something weird is going on in the atmosphere. It could have been the lights last night or the incoming cold front. 


The cows and donkeys were doing fine this evening. 


The sheep looked fine, too. 


Tinkerbelle and Cinderella seemed normal tonight, too.


Takua was not normal. At first I thought it was colic, but when Ronnie came out, he noticed the signs of him eating some nightshade. That is a toxic plant. Jeb likes to eat it for some reason. They look like they have taken illegal drugs after they eat that. We kept a close eye on Takua for the rest of the night. He was out of it for several hours, but then after 11pm, he seemed to snap out of it. One of the horses always has something happen to them when we are fixing to have company. 








No comments:

Post a Comment