Sunday, October 13, 2024

10/12/24

Oreo and Ursula decided to hide most of the day. They are smart cats. With all the cleaning and company over, they stayed in the bedroom. 


We did have a good time with our company. 
The donkeys were acting weird today. Pedro was not with the rest of the donkeys and the other three were laying down in the barn in the middle of the day. I never see that. They did get up though. The goats were all still acting weird, too. What is going on?



Mattie and Willow seemed okay, but stand offish. That usually does not happen. 


I walked down to the pig pens and they were pretty flooded. I did not know why, but the hose was still on. So, the water had been running for almost 24 hours. At least it was the well and not the city water. Good grief. The pigs were not complaining about it though. They were happy about it. It was another warm day.



I did see all the cats again today. They were all home. 




The chickens were surrounding the goats this evening. 


I saw one of the biggest eggs I have ever seen before tonight. I bet it has a double yoke in it. 


Ann did get out of the shop today. She was in with the sheep when I saw her. Not sure how long that will last. 


The dogs were all laying around in the backyard.


Takua was fine today. He ate with the rest of them. 


Ronnie and I went outside to watch for the comet. We stayed out there for a while, but we were unable to see it tonight. Yeller watched intently with me. 



I do not know what happened, but Daisy attacked Pepper tonight. This happens about once a year. I do not know what the cause is. I did manage to get them separated, but throwing water on them, but that is so scary. I checked on them several times after that and loved on Pepper. Pepper may be not feeling well after that. Luckily for her she has too much hair which helped her tonight. 




No comments:

Post a Comment