Sunday, October 13, 2024

10/9/24

I saw Athena this morning. She looked like she was up to something, but I bet she always is.


I have tracked the northern lights all day. I think that is my distraction for all I have going on.It takes my mind off of things. It is actually looking good for tomorrow night. Now that is exciting. 


I was able to love on all the horses this afternoon. Jeb was by himself. The other horses were away from him. I thought that was weird, but they all walked away together, so I am sure everything is fine there. 
I got to see a wild rabbit under the tree while I was petting on the horses. 





I got to see all the cats this afternoon, more than once. 





Lester was hiding under the trailer today. I saw him and was able to give him some food under there so he could eat. He got out from under there a little while later. 


I was able to pet Snowflake today without her pecking on me today. 


The horses, cows, and donkeys all are doing well.


Ronnie gave Jeb and Chief some attention this evening. They sure do love Ronnie. 


The sunset was beautiful again tonight. 


Ursula decided she needed a time out and she went to hide in the cabinet. That makes me laugh every time. 


It was a beautiful night with the stars and moon being out. 


Ronnie forgot to lock the gate to where the donkeys and goats were. I was glad I went back outside and heard the commotion. Hercules was about to get out of the gate and take the donkeys with him. Those are things I see in my nightmares. I locked the gate.



No comments:

Post a Comment