Sunday, October 6, 2024

9/29/24

The cats were home this morning and of course, waiting on their food. I was late again this morning. I slept in, but they were still waiting on their food. 


Ernestine was not happy since another chicken was in her spot. She was sitting on the edge of the crate and was not going move until that chicken got up and moved out of her way.


Rena was in a laying box this morning. I wonder if she is going to lay an egg in there or if that is where she is sleeping. 


Olga and Ruth were stealing pig feed this morning. That is so funny to me. Those two hens are still very skittish.


Mattie was irritating the pigs this morning. He likes to do that. The other pigs were doing fine as usual. 


Noma was not a happy donkey this morning. Her kids were aggravating her. She was not happy with me trying to pet her this morning either, but I did it anyway. 


The other donkeys and goats were out in the pasture as I was feeding. Before I went in, the donkeys and goats were up by the house, so I gave them some apples. They do enjoy those apples. 





It looks like the cows have been laying out in the little pen during the day while there is shade over there. 


Porky was sitting over in the corner by himself for some reason. He did have a chicken to keep him from being lonely. 


Mattie and Willow were laid out in the middle of the alley way. I guess they are just laying out in the sun. The goats were checking on them. 


The cats were all home this afternoon. It is becoming more and more apparent Athena is mean to Yeller and he tries to stay out of her space. That makes me sad for Yeller. 


The donkeys and goats were all by the house again this afternoon and wanted to eat the chicken feed. They were definitely getting all the chicken feed they could. 



Yeller was so cute sitting in the wheelbarrow. He likes that place for some reason. 


Noma and Mattie were patiently waiting for their food out of the sun and in the barn. I was not real sure what they were doing, but in reality, it does not matter what they were doing. 


Sonny boy has something wrong was a wing. I do not know what happened to him. He is fine, but he does have difficulty with one wing. 


I was able to spray down the horses today. They do love that on those hot days. I think it brings me as much joy as it does them.


The dog were all enjoying being outside this afternoon. I like to see them all outside. 


Yeller was hiding in the weeds. He cracks me up. 


I got to see Tux out and about closer to the house. Of course he did not really want to get close to me, but I did get to see him.


All the cats were home tonight, too. I saw them all 3 times today. 



No comments:

Post a Comment