Sunday, September 29, 2024

9/28/24

The cats were home this morning. I even got to pet Athena. She did not appreciate it, but I did. 




The pigs were happy this morning. 



The horses were all out of the barn and eating on the new hay bale. 


Noma and the cows were eating their hay bale this morning, too. 


Mattie and Willow were waiting to get some hay this morning, but I did not give them any. 


The sheep and goats were irritated I was late for their breakfast, but they did get their breakfast. 




Rena and Annabeth are doing well. 


The donkeys were enjoying the green grass this evening. 


The cats were home this afternoon. 




Noma did the same weird thing today that Chief did yesterday. What is going on? What are they doing. I do not understand what is happening. 




No comments:

Post a Comment