Sunday, September 8, 2024

9/6/24

I found a grasshopper in my office, so I decided to put it back outside. 


Ned and Red were acting like they loved each other today. Those two were a bonded pair when I rescued them and then they decided Pedro and Pete were their best friends. It was nice to see them together. 


Annabeth was still in the laying boxes and she was not happy to see me coming. She had an egg under her, but I decided to let her keep it for another day. There is not a rooster in the chicken coop, so I know it is not fertilizer. 


Pete was not close to the other donkeys there for a few minutes, so I tried to love on him a bit, but he was not having it. The rest of the donkeys were trying to eat the chicken feed. 



Daisy was trying to dig under the fence while Yeller and Onyx were watching her. They did not try to help out. 


Spots looked a little better today. That is a good thing. Saverine is looking better, too. I am so happy about that. 



I saw Buckwheat in his shelter, alone. It looked like he was happy to have a few minutes of solitude. 


Ronnie came outside and Jasper and Alex just started mooing at him. They were asking for hay. They finally came to an understanding and Ronnie went to go get them a new bale of hay. They were excited about that. 




I went back out later and Pete did allow me to pet him. Hercules was jealous. 




Ned gave me some smiles. I sure did need those smiles. This week has not been the best week.


I went out while the sun was going down, the moon was up and the scenery was beautiful. The colors in the sky were so pretty tonight. 


The goats and sheep were all running about their pens since the sun was going down and the weather was even cooler. They were having a good time. 


The pasture goats came in for the night to sleep in the barn. The donkeys were still out in the pasture. 


I went to check on the pigs and they all came to the fences for me to see them. They were cute in both pens lined up. 



The other animals were all doing well also in the dark. The donkeys and horses were eating hay. The cows were just standing around. 




No comments:

Post a Comment