Saturday, September 7, 2024

9/5/24

It was another pretty day. It was humid again, but not like back home. The animals are all doing well. 





Willow decided to follow me around the pasture for some reason. She is cute when she does that. 


The pigs got fed twice because they act like they are starving. It might be more of them being spoiled. The donkeys in the pasture were really interested in what the pigs were eating. I was hoping they would not take the fencing down. 


Noma allowed me to pet her and love on her. She is doing that more and more lately. I love it. I have waited so long for that. 


The dogs were ready to go in the house. They do not want to be outside with all that humidity. 






I did get to see all the cats this evening. 
The donkeys and goat were enjoying the trees in the back pasture this evening. I am glad they have those trees. 
I looked out the window and saw Waldo grooming Mattie through the fence. They get along so well while one is in a pen and the other is out. If they are both out, it is not good. 



No comments:

Post a Comment