Wednesday, September 18, 2024

9/16/24

The horses, cows, and donkeys did get them a new hay bale this afternoon. They were all excited about it. They are excited about it every time though. 



The donkeys and goats were all by the bard. I thought it might be a good idea to throw out some feed for them. It might not have been the best idea. Hercules was trying to fight off all the donkeys and goats to keep the feed for himself. Good thing they are all friends or that could have gone a completely different way.


The cats were all home again. 


The younger roosters are both trying to find their voices. They sound sick. It is something to hear. 


The sheep were waiting on Ronnie to get them feed. They were almost yelling at him and he kept telling them he was not the one with the feed. They finally saw me and started running toward me to get their food. 


Yeller and Onyx had the dogs surrounding them all relaxing in the backyard. That is not something you see every day. 


Spots is looking better and better everyday. 


The pigs were all waiting for me today to feed them. They were all waiting at the gate. I’m not sure why I think that is so funny. 



Apparently there was another earthquake. I thought I felt something, but it was so light I was not sure. It was another earthquake though. 


No comments:

Post a Comment