Sunday, September 8, 2024

9/7/24

Spots was looking better with her walking. That is a good thing. I have been watching her for days. 


The horses got a new hay bale today. They were sure happy about that. 


All the cats were home this afternoon. 


I took Annabeth’s egg today and she was not happy about that turn of events. I got pecked several times showing her displeasure with me. 


As I was out in the horse pasture with the horses, Spots pulled up her hoof and I noticed there is a bolt stuck in her hoof. No wonder she has been limping. Now we are getting a plan together to get it out. With Ronnie’s injury, it will not be an easy task, but we will make sure it gets done and quickly. 


I did get to love on the three Oklahoma horses today. They are usually not wanting too much love and attention, but tonight they did. 


I have a chicken named Ann. Every time I see her, I think of the patient I named her after and I miss her. 


The pasture donkeys and goats were way out in the pasture this afternoon enjoying life. 


When I got back in the house, I noticed a lizard in the house. It happens. I rescued the little guy and put him back outside.


The colors were once again beautiful outside. 


All the cats were still home tonight. 


No comments:

Post a Comment