Saturday, September 7, 2024

9/4/24

I came home and the cats were waiting for me. Athena looked like she was trying to be a gymnast, but she is always doing something funny like that. The other 2 cats were laying on the porch in the shade. It was humid since the rain stopped earlier today. 




It had rained so much, the pigs did not even need extra water. They sure are cute.


It was a beautiful afternoon, even with the humidity.


The chickens were out eating. With the weather cooling off they are wondering around more and not staying in one spot. That is always nice to see. 


It was really humid out this afternoon. Maggie decided it was a good idea to sit in the muddy water puddles to cool off. She laid there for quite some time. 


The clouds looked like it could rain again. It sure did look beautiful. 


The little goats would not like Porky eat, so I snuck him some oats which he ate. Since I was able to sneak them, the other two were not worried about what I was doing, so they did not even may attention to me giving Porky his own feed. 



Saverine’s eye is almost healed up. Spots is still limping. I do not know which back foot is worse than the other, but both of them are bothering her. 


I got to pet Brutus while he was eating. He does not usually allow that, but I took my chances. 


It rained so hard and the wind blew so much Tinkerbelle and Cinderella’s sun shade fell down twice. I put the sunshade up again and she was so happy about that. 


No comments:

Post a Comment