Wednesday, September 18, 2024

9/17/24

It was a sad morning for me. I had seen a cat in the road and it was obvious it had been hit by a car. It looked like Sterling. I drove by there to see if it was him and it was. Ronnie took him off the road. I was sad about it. I am sure our cats were not too sad about it. They were scared of Sterling. He was a bigger cat than we thought he was. 
I did see all of our cats today. I did not see Athena until after dark. 



Tinkerbelle was talking to me today. She is such a sweet heart. 


The goats left some feed in the trough while they were going back and forth between bowls. The chickens were happy to eat what they had left. 


Today has been a stressful day. What do we do around here on a stressful day?  We pet the horses. 


Ann the chicken has been in the shop too long. Her comb is getting pale and is leaning over. I cannot get her out of there. 


Lola was out there in the backyard digging a hole. I do not know what she was doing but she saw me and took off. 


Spots is doing really well. 


The animals are all doing well. 


The moon was full tonight. It was pretty to see. Maybe the animals will chill out now. 


No comments:

Post a Comment