Sunday, September 1, 2024

9/1/24

I slept in, but the cats were waiting on food when I got up and got to feeding them. They were tired of waiting. 


It was raining a little bit this morning when I got out to feed. The animals did not seem to mind much. 


The horses were all getting along and eating together. That is rare these days. 


The animals were all happy with the rain and cooler temps, even with the humidity. 



The donkeys and the goats were trying to stay under shelter to stay out of the rain. I even fed the goats and sheep in their shelters. 




I had to go out and feed earlier because the weather looked like it was going to rain again. The clouds were dark in the distance. 


Spots has a worse injury than the last one. She has a gash across her leg. It looks rough. She won’t let me close to it and she continues to be away from the rest of the horses much of the time. I do not know what to do with her. 


The rain is coming in more and we have a chance for rain for a couple of days. I hope we get it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment