Sunday, September 29, 2024

9/27/24

Athena was not home again this morning. I wish I knew where she was going. She is normally home in the mornings. I am sure she is fine. 


I noticed Lucky was laying by the fence and watching Cinderella and Tinkerbelle. It is rut season, so I am sure he is just wanting to be near those females. 


Daisy and Bella were sure in rare form this morning. They are so ornery. The weather is cooler and they have a lot of energy. 


I finally saw Athena. She was under the same stool that Onyx likes to sit under this morning. She was okay. 


Chief did something weird this afternoon. He was in the barn, then he came over to eat and then ran back to the barn. It was weird. he then came back to eat and stayed there to eat. It was super weird. The other four horses did not do that, so I wonder what happened. 




Yeller was home and in the backyard with the dogs. Onyx was under the porch with Bella and a chicken was watching. Athena was over in another part of the yard laying down. 




The donkeys were out and about next to the barn this evening. 


No comments:

Post a Comment