Sunday, September 15, 2024

9/13/24

Friday evening, all the cats were home when I got home. That was nice to see. I did not even have to look for them. I even snuck in a petting for Athena, she does not appreciate that. She does well to be left alone. 
The horses were all lined up together this evening waiting for food. They are not the most patient in the bunch.




The sheep were wagging their tails fast this evening. That always makes me laugh. 


Spots injury looked better today. That is a good thing. 


Takua allowed me to kiss his nose today. He is such a sweet boy. 


The donkeys were eating together again today and not bothering the cows. 


The pasture donkeys were interested in watching the pigs eat this evening. It is an interesting thing to watch. It is like a staring contest. Even though the donkeys are loving the green grass, they still wanted whatever the pigs had. 


Gus was loving being in the water today. It was a hotter day today. 


I saw Onyx out in the other pasture today. I just wanted to yell at him and tell him to not go too far. Not that she would listen.


Our helper came out again today to attempt to give Spots a shot. She started running and that was that. No shot for her. She wanted nothing to do with that. 


The donkeys and goats were all up by the barn today enjoying green grass. 


The night sky was sure pretty. The sunsets are sets earlier. I know the change in weather and time are coming. 


The cats were home, again. I really should not worry about it too much. 


No comments:

Post a Comment