Saturday, September 21, 2024

9/18/24

Today was surgery day for Ronnie. It was a beautiful morning and surgery went fine. We are both glad that is over and he can start healing. We got home around noon and rested the rest of the day. 
We did get to see Tux when we got home. I had not seen him in several days, but he looks fine. He continues to live under the shed on the side of the house. 



All the cats were home today. Snowflake was trying to eat with the cats this evening. That always cracks me up. 


The cows were relaxing in the leftover hay they are not going to eat it. At least they don’t waste it.

 
It was a warmer day today, but the animals seemed to be doing fine. I went out to feed and water and got finished as fast as I could. The day has been exhausting. 












I did spray the horses down. I think that is when Spots decided she was not too mad at me anymore. 


The moon was sure pretty this evening with the clouds all around it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment