Sunday, September 15, 2024

9/8/24

I was having a bad morning, Ursula curled up beside me and stayed. She did not leave my side. She is such a good cat with knowing when I need that. 


All the cats were home today. They are doing well with that. I know I sound obsessed with making sure they are home, when you have lost 4 cats with them just wondering off, you make it a priority to make sure the cats come home or hopefully in this case, stay home. 


Pedro and Hercules were in a small altercation over some chicken feed. I am glad it was not a big altercation. Pedro is much bigger than Hercules. Hercules has no fear though. 


It was not as hot today, so all the animals were having a good day. 


Ronnie bought a wheel barrow to make things easier for him to help around the farm since his arm is still in a splint. There was some hay left in the bottom of the wheel barrow. Yeller decided that would be a good bed and decided to lay in there. He is so cute. 


No comments:

Post a Comment