Sunday, September 15, 2024

9/12/24

Spots is still limping, but she is still a part of the herd and is staying with the herd. 


The sheep are just a couple of the best animals out here. They are so fun. They circled me for a long time with me trying to get their feed bowls to feed them.


The dogs are staying close to each other these days. It is sweet to see. I do not know how many more days they all have together. 


The little goats are just something else. They have been mean to Porky again and I have no idea why. They go through phases. 


Spots is still moving around, just slowly. Ronnie was able to get some medicine on her cut. It is looking better, it is just healing slowly.


I actually saw Maggie with a little pep in her step today. It was nice to see. With Maggie having some pep, Pepper tried to keep up with her. 


I saw Treat and Spam looking up at me today. That is a funny sight to see. The rest of the pigs were doing well tonight.



Not long ago, Pork Chop looked like something was going on with his hair, but it has all grown back and he is looking better.


Brutus had me nervous with him looking skinny. He still looks skinny, but he does look better than he did a month ago.


Patsy is just Patsy. I have not seen her being sick anymore, so I think she was trying to eat too fast which is what was making her sick.


Russ had a tusk that had broken off, but it is growing back. He seems to be doing fine. 


Bacon Bit is still allowing me to pet her, so she has forgiven us for moving. 


Darla is the most friendly little thing. I hope that never changes. 


Noma let me approach her with her laying down for the first time in a long time. She did not stay down long, but she did let me touch her nose. 


It was another pretty night outside. The cats were all home. 



No comments:

Post a Comment