Saturday, September 7, 2024

9/3/24

I went out to feed this morning. It was still cloudy and rainy. Yeller was sitting by the door wanting inside. I know it has to be miserable with the weather. He was fine after I fed the cats. 



There was water everywhere this morning. 



The dogs were not happy about being wet, but they got to eat, so there’s that. I saw before I went to work Maggie and Daisy were staying warm by cuddling. They are sweet. 



When I got home it was still raining a little bit. The cats were all doing fine. 


I got Annabeth riled up. She was in the laying box and I was looking for eggs. She was not happy that I was disturbing her. 


One of the chickens decided it was a good idea to eat with the goats. They are sneaky little things. At least the goats do not mind. 


The little goats have been fighting a lot. Porky and Buckwheat even have blood on their heads from all the fighting. I do not understand what they are fighting about. I am sure it is the weather changing. 


The rain does not look to be stopping anytime soon. The horses are not complaining. They are eating like nothing is going on. Spots is still having some limping problems. I sure hope she is okay. 


I am happy about the rain. I like to see it. The weather has cooled off. It makes me excited. I have been so tired of sweating. 


No comments:

Post a Comment