Wednesday, September 18, 2024

9/15/24

I had the bright idea to let out Cinderella and Tinkerbelle out of the pen and into the backyard to eat down the grass. Our mower needs some work and Ronnie is down at the moment, so I thought we could use the goats. Those 2 are easier to get in and out of pen than the others. I looked the gate so they could not get out into the pasture. I opened their gate and the gate in the backyard. Cinderella wanted to fight with the other goats for a while. She did make it into the backyard a couple of times and then when back to the pen. Tinkerbelle ended up finally getting into the backyard, but something scared her and she went back to her pen and Cinderella followed her. They like their pen. I learned that lesson today. 






When I went to check on the goats later and they were under their sunshade and were enjoying their day with the gate still opened. They were relaxed in there. 


The cats were all home today. That is always a good thing. I look for them to make sure they are home every day. 


The grass is so green and the donkeys are loving it. 


The horses were all wandering around the pasture today. 


The dogs were staying cool in the shade this afternoon. 


Spots is still not wanting us around her, but she is starting to look better. It is obvious she is starting to heal. I am happy to see that. 


The pigs were all happy today. Treat looked better today. I wonder if it was the weather or the full moon coming making her act weird. 



The farm is just a happy place. 


The sunset was beautiful again tonight. 


No comments:

Post a Comment