Sunday, September 15, 2024

9/10/24

Spots looked okay this morning. She was standing up with the other horses. That is a good thing to see. 


The goats and donkeys are still liking the green grass. 


I saw Daisy laying in the grass with Onyx and Yeller. It is cute to see them all together. I saw Bella later with the cats. I saw all of the cats in the background with the dogs. Athena stayed back in the background.



 
I attempted to pet Spots today, but she is not happy with us and she would not let me pet her. I finally was able to reach down and pet her, but she was not happy about it. 


The donkeys were trying to eat with the cows today. I do not know why they do that. 


The sheep were surrounded by chickens today. That was a funny sight to see. It looked like they were surrounded with love. 


Tinkerbelle and Cinderella were doing well today. 


I saw the cats later in the evening also. 


No comments:

Post a Comment