Sunday, September 1, 2024

8/30/24

I saw Tux today. Of course, he saw me and ran off. He will not even attempt to let me befriend him, but I will keep trying as long as he is here. 


The sunrise this morning did not disappoint. It was gorgeous. You know, every sunrise is a blessing. It means you have another day. 



I did see the donkeys and goats were all in the barn. I know they sleep there at night. They had not been out and about yet. 



The animals were happy this morning. It was cool outside and they deserve that relief. 
Noma allowed me to pet her again this morning. This is becoming more and more. I am so encouraged by this turn of events. 


Sonny boy and the hens were still in the shop. I guess no one was up and moving around early today. I understand that. It is Friday and I am exhausted. 


Spots has standing on her own lately. She has been injured and is healing up, so she is staying away from the others. 


I got to see Yeller this afternoon. He has been MIA the last few days in the morning and in evenings. It makes me worried for him. 


The clouds are rolling in and it is supposed to rain. When I got home, I wanted to get the feeding down quickly because you could feel the weather change. 


The cows and donkeys got a new hay bale. They were happy about that. 


The horses also got a new hay bale. They were excited about it, too. 


The pigs were happy about the cooler weather. 



The clouds were really dark coming in. It did finally rain a little bit. Not enough, but it did rain. We have another chance of rain later. 


No comments:

Post a Comment