Saturday, August 31, 2024

8/29/24

I looked out the window this morning and I saw Tux and Sterling together. I did not get a good picture, but it happened. I could not believe my eyes. 



The goats and sheep were excited about their hay this morning. I know that is every morning, but it is always nice to get the thanks they give every day. 





It is nice to see Snowflake running around the yard today. 


I did not see Yeller again this morning, but I saw him under the porch when. I got home. 


Spots is doing better. For some reason she decided to eat with Jeb today. 


The heat is still here, but not near as bad as it has been. The animals have done well this summer. I know they are ready for it to be over, I know I am. 


Another beautiful evening. 


Athena and onyx were home tonight, but I did not see Yeller. That makes me crazy. 


I did watch a chicken carry a sheep to where she could fly up to the fence to roost. That is so cute to see. 


No comments:

Post a Comment