Saturday, August 31, 2024

8/27/24

I have been getting home to feed the animals sooner since Ronnie’s injury and him not needing to be out there doing all of that. He is supposed to have surgery next week, so he needs to have that arm up until then. 
Ronnie was out helping with watering since that is less strenuous on him. All of his emotional support animals: Mattie, Willow, and Jeb around him as he was watering. They know he is hurt and were showing him some care. 


The cats were all home this evening. For some reason they were all waiting outside the shop door even though they have multiple places to get in and out of the shop. They wanted some food. 



The donkeys and goats were wanting the chicken feed and they all came out to get some. 


It looks like Annabeth is trying to lay eggs, but every time I look under her, she has not laid an egg. It is weird. 


The sheep are so cute to me. They hang out with those chickens every day without complaint. 


I ended up cracking an egg and giving it to the shop chickens. I wish I would quit doing that, but I think they do it and then I just find them. 


The pigs are doing great. I know they are hot, but all the animals are hot. I am still hoping for cooler weather. 



The donkeys were out in the pasture walking around. I love seeing them out there. 


The animals are all going well. 


I saw Mattie and Willow eating the only green grass on the entire place. It is coming up where the water from the pig pen runs over. They are smart donkeys. 


Athena is loving being up on the hay bales. Onyx was up on the porch. Yeller was on the hay bales. Why none of them were together is beyond me. 




The clouds are rolling in. Hopefully the rain will soon follow. 


No comments:

Post a Comment