Saturday, August 24, 2024

8/22/24

Maggie is pleasantly confused, but she just kind of wanders around if no one is leading her. Poor girl. I have to laugh about it or I will cry about it. 


No surprise, but the cats were home this afternoon. It really is too hot for them to roam around and go anywhere. They are just laying around. I do not blame them. If I could let them in the house, I would, but I am pretty sure none of them would be happy inside since they love to hunt and run around. 


Snowflake was sure enough in the shop again today. She is ridiculous. 


I did make it home to help out with feeding. Ronnie is not able to do too much at the moment, so being home to feed right now is important.
It is 108 degrees today. It is so awful. It is hard to stay out there too long. I am spraying myself with the water hose to stay cool. 
I sprayed the pigs down to cool them off. Patsy is still doing fine, so she must have eaten too fast the other day. 





I found some eggs that were cracked, so I gave them to the shop chickens. 


Meridia was over heating in the shop, so I was glad to see she left the shop. She is looking rough, so I know why she was in there in the first place. 


The young chicks were all drinking fresh water and looked so cute drinking all together. 


The dogs were all happy to be in the house. 


The cats were all eating in the shop this evening. 


No comments:

Post a Comment