Saturday, August 24, 2024

8/20/24

I was happy to see Tux this morning. He was over near the storage building where he stays the majority of the time. 


I saw the donkeys and goats way out in the pasture this morning which tells me they are doing well and taking advantage of the cooler temps in the morning. 


The cats were all home this afternoon and I made it home in time to help feed again. 



The goats and donkeys were near the barn this afternoon trying to get to the chicken feed. 



Pete is not too mad at me today. He did let me get close and pet him. Why he would not let me take off the halter is beyond me. 


One of the chickens decided to eat with Porky. It was cute to see. 


The sheep were ready to eat. Like always, they were up on the gate. That is every day though.


It is just so hot outside.  We all need a break. 






Saverine’s eye looks better today. 


I was able to spray down the pigs with water. They did seem to enjoy that today. 



Tux let me get closer than he ever has. He stayed in the bushes, but I was close to him.


No comments:

Post a Comment