Saturday, August 17, 2024

8/15/24

Maggie was up and moving around this morning. That’s a good sign. 


The cats were in the front of the house again. That must be their favorite spot now in the heat of the West Texas summers.


I really thought it might rain. The clouds were rolling in. The animals seemed restless when the clouds were rolling in. 





The pigs were looking good from a far. They are such resilient things. 


The animals were all doing well with eating. I was able to be home for feeding time. 



I loved on the sheep for a while. They are the best. 


I really thought it was going to rain, but it didn’t. 
I watched one of our chickens looked like she had sour croup. It looked like she was getting it all up on her own. 


I found a cracked egg in the shop and gave it back to the shop chickens. They were appreciative of that. There were 4 of them and they were fighting over that egg. 



I saw Sterling tonight. I had not seen him in weeks, but he is still here. He is definitely feral, but he is still here. He ran off into the horse pasture when he saw me. 


The sky after the clouds left were amazing with all different colors. 


The animals looked like they were having a party after the sun went down. Silly animals. 


No comments:

Post a Comment