Sunday, August 4, 2024

8/3/24

This morning I went out to take out some trash. I saw the cats out on the steps hanging out. 


The donkeys were all coming to the fence to drink some water in this heat outside. I am glad to see that. 


Later I went out and saw Athena and Onyx were out in the front of the house in the shade. I could not find Yeller, but I did finally find him. He was under the back porch with the chicks. That makes me laugh. 



The donkeys and goats all came up to get some chicken feed. Of course they did. It’s too funny to watch them try to eat all the chicken feed. 


The horses were hot, so I was able to spray a few down to cool them off. They do love that. 


The donkeys were all eating together and behaving. 


I did spend some time with a few of the pigs today. I even was able to pet them. They were distracted with eating, but it made me happy. 




I also looked over and saw the pigs in the other pen had all lost their hair, except for Brutus. That is funny to me. He has a little Mohawk and has not shed that yet. It is cute. 


I did see Snowflake running around. It is good to know she gets out of the shop sometimes. It is hotter in the shop than it is outside. 


The donkeys are jealous when I come around and start petting on them. Their ears go back and they start fighting. Because of all that nonsense, I did get to pet on Pete. That does not happen often, so I was glad about that. 







Oreo and Ursula are some spoiled house cats. They get their wet food in the evenings and they know when it is coming. They expect that now. 


No comments:

Post a Comment